01/12/2011

A very drama Christmas

I realized when Halloween creeped by that I had missed a chance to publish some reviews in theme (well, I did review Halloween+Town). So now that Christmas is coming closer I need your inspiration! I'm looking for Christmas themed drama CD to review. If you know any, or know any drama CDs in which Christmas plays a (relatively) large role, or is somehow related to Christmas, please let me know and I'll see whether I can find them fast enough to review them in the week for Christmas :D

Here is a small list of what I found so far:

D.Gray Man - Kuro no Kyoudan Christmas Party
Fushigi Koubou Vol.6: Christmas no Dekigoto
Hanayaka ka na, Waga Ichizoku Drama CD
Persona -trinity soul- The Sound of Christmas
Rozen Maiden Traumend-Christmas  Drama CD
Will'o'Wisp: Christmas no Kiseki (?)


Whether these are actualy suited for a christmas review, haha I don't know. So if you know anything, or maybe even just something overtly winter themed, let me know!! :D

1 comment:

  1. hey! do you have Persona -trinity soul- The Sound of Christmas drama cd? if yes you do, please upload it with link. thank you :)

    ReplyDelete