05/07/2011

Kannou Jikan IV


感応時間IV~ねじ巻き 帽子屋の観劇ショ~ 


Company: Hituzigumo
Based on: Original
Released: 2011.06.22
Official Site: http://hituzigumo.com/lineup/gumo-0008


Here we are again: Kannou Jikan.

For a short summary, the first Kannou Jikan was more of a relaxation hypnosis with a lot of double wording. The second one became an overdose of pervertedness, the third one took things so far over the top that it became uncomfortable.

I feel obliged to listen to this because I've listened to rest, but I have to admit I didn't really feel like listening to it. To be fair, the setting hasn't improved much from the last time. No more being bound in chains, but this time the setting is that you are married yet have an affair with the illusionist that is featured in this vol.4. And he loves to remind you that you are married.

Maybe I was too busy feeling uncomfortable to remember what was going on exactly last time, but this volume definitely describes physical sexual contact. Many a romance novel could learn a lot from this actually. I on the other hand am not a fan.

What I do have to admit though, is that they did do one very effective thing. At the beginning he uses the sound of a finger snap to hypnotize you. This sound is used throughout the entire CD, and every time you hear it somehow heightens your attention.

The free talk made me laugh a lot though. Morikawa starts with whispering in your ear with a hoarse voice just like in the main drama. Apparently he had a lot of fun doing the recording. This free talk is also the first time that I could hear someone walking around (he talks about the sound of footsteps as well), which was kind of interesting, since I've always been wondering about that. I wonder how the others managed to make no sound? Or maybe the studio removed all the walking sounds...


Conclusion:
This series has officially become nothing more than lecherous talk. Luckily the setting has improved ever so slightly from the last time, but I certainly don't like constantly being reminded of my non-existent husband. Oh wait, I don't like the entire perverted talk thing anyway.

4 comments:

  1. hi, you made good reviews of these drama CDs. do you able to speak and understand japanese? why dont you make the translation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Translating things takes a lot of time(at a minimum 3 to 5 times the length of the actual audio). I'd like to, but I simply don't have the time to translate things.

      Delete
    2. too bad , i like toshiyuki morikawa so much but then my knowledge about japanese language is limited
      I'm pretty sure you're good at your japanese skill
      I only hope you'd consider of doing some translation :)

      Delete
  2. Wow.... I had fun listening to 'Sephiroth" using double entendre going on throughout the CD. (Being bilingual has its perks.)

    ReplyDelete