14/04/2011

感応時間III~黒つるばみの監獄~


Kannou Jikan III - Kuro tsuru ba mino Kangoku~

Company: Hituzigumo
Based on: Original
Released: 2010.12.15
Official Site: http://hituzigumo.com/lineup/gumo-0007 


The first Kannou Jikan is maybe best described as a relaxation hypnosis with wording that at times had a double meaning, while the second one had a more perverted wording. I more or less listened to this because I liked the first Kannou Jikan. The second one wasn't as good, if not to say an overdose of perverseness, but I hoped that this one would be more like the first one again.

I should have known better.

To be honest, I think that they are taking things over the top. As much as I loved the first volume, this is just plain perverted talk to the point of making me feel veeeeery uncomfortable. There is not much more that I can say about it either. Maybe that I think that tobacco, even if it is vanilla essence, wouldn't be a very good scent to get someone, ummmm, in higher spheres. Yes.

Conclusion:
If they ever release a fourth CD I'm going to give it another chance, but I really hope that they return to a more subtle wording (and setting) because this is just plain overdoing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment