30/03/2011

週刊添い寝CDシリーズ vol.2 仁

Shuukan Soine Vol.2 Jin


Shuukan Soine is a CD in which your boyfriend cuddles next to you in bed and talks with you until you fall asleep.  This is the second CD in the Soine series, this time featuring Yasumoto Hiroki. Compared to Hirakawa-san he has a much much much lower voice, some people might like this better, some won't, and I'm just a hopeless Hirakawa fangirl so I'm biased from the start. Character-wise Jin is described as an 'Oresama type that likes to tease'.

This time Jin was already sleeping while you are still awake. Jin wakes up and notices you are still awake, so he starts talking with you so that you will fall asleep. While Kakeru is very sweet Jin like to tease you, but only a little and his teasing always ends in heartwarming comments. Surprisingly, it is Jin who stops where Kakeru 'doesn't let you sleep'.

Where Kakeru told a story about the Sun and the Moon last time, Jin talks about the Moon and the Butterfly this time. While the story is a bit sad, he finds a semi-happy meaning in it. For some reason the story this time seems to be from a picture book, while I had the idea that they were taking about normal books last time. The last two tracks are once again when you've fallen asleep and the next morning. Jin is not really a morning person, so you'll be the one waking him up.

Luckily the cast comment is somewhat more subdued this time, so it is less of a wake-up call than last time. Yasumoto-san starts his comment with "konban wa" because he thinks it is more appropriate, continuing with "maybe even good morning" xD. Like Hirakawa-san he's having a lot of fun with testing out how everything sounds. He also mentions he was talking while he was looking at the eyes of the Dummy xD When he has to do a message from Jin he mentions that there were lines that he want to use some time, and that maybe around 70% (!) were things that he could/would actually say, and that he didn't really have to act for this part. (Whoever sleeps next to him is lucky girl)

Jin is a bit more self-confident, and I liked how he teases you. Unlike last time I didn't fall asleep while listening, every time I started to feel sleepy he made another comment that made me go doki*doki so I just kept listening. (Not that Hirakawa-san didn't made me go doki*doki -on the contrary- but I was much more at ease with his voice, hence the falling asleep). As biased as I am, I have to admit that I liked this one better than the first, simply because I like Jin his personality.

No comments:

Post a Comment